Do you need to register a Company? We can assist you with your Pty Ltd Company Registration with the CIPC and Dti. Through our quick and easy online Company registration process, you can effortlessly register your new Company… from anywhere in South Africa! We can also assist with BEE, Tax, VAT, Grants, Business Plans, Logos and much more!
|Why Use a Company Registration Specialist?
New companies can get a VAT number at only R 880! *Disclaimer: We are not the Government, but professionals representing Clients at institutions. Our Company Registration, Tax and other company services are also available directly at the Government at a lower costs.
Please choose the Company Registration Option which best suits you: Timeframes from 24 hours!
All Company Registration Options Include:
- Numerous payment options with a money-back guarantee.
- Choice. You can choose between a New or Shelf Company Name.
- ALL Registration Documents. These including Company Registration Certificate (CoR14.3 / CK), Appointment of Incorporators and Directors Form (CoR14.1 and CoR14.1A) and The Memorandum of Incorporation (CoR15.1A).
- Surety of unique Company Name. A guaranteed; successful; reserved company name and no additional fees for ‘name rejections’ by CIPC.
Watch our video on ‘How to register a Company’:
|“Register your new company up to 12 times faster online”” The CIPC (part of the DTi group) system has recently been overloaded with company registrations. This left many entrepreneurs waiting for a month or longer to receive their much needed start-up documentation, especially if they want to register their company with a name. PtyCompanyRegistration.co.za has streamlined and personalized this process online… click here to read full article “|
Click here to Learn More, OR apply below for a New Name & New Pty at CIPC – Only R895 once-off:
We register companies for clients in all South African provinces / cities:
- Gauteng, including Johannesburg, Pretoria, Midrand, Sandton, Centurion and Vereeniging
- Mpumalanga, including Nelspruit and Middelburg
- Limpopo, including Tzaneen and Polokwane
- Northern Cape, including Kimberly and Upington
- Western Cape, including Cape Town, Paarl and Stellenbosch
- Eastern Cape, including East Londen, Port Elizabeth and Queenstown
- Kwazulu Natal, including Durban, Ladysmith and Newcastle
- Free State, including Bloemfontein and Welkom
- North West, including Rustenburg, Brits and Vryburg