Do you need to Register a Company? We can do your Company Registration with the CIPC and the Dti of South Africa. This entire process is quick, easy and online.
|What we offer:
*Disclaimer: We are not the Government, but professionals representing Clients at institutions. Our Company Registration, Tax and other company services are also available directly at the Government departments (which includes CIPC ; DTI and SARS) at a lower cost.
A new business needs numerous services and guidance in the first year after company formation. After your company registration at CIPC has successfully been completed, we offer to assist you through the entire company start-up process. Our Company Registration Packages at CIPC are priced from R795, with timeframes starting at 24 hours.
All Company Registration Options include:
- Numerous payment options with a money-back guarantee.
- Choice: new or shelf. You can choose between a New or Shelf Company Name.
- ALL Registration Documents. These include a Company Registration Certificate (CoR14.3 / CK), Appointment of Incorporators and Directors Forms (CoR14.1 and CoR14.1A) and The Memorandum of Incorporation (CoR15.1A). All as per the company registration standards of the Dti and the Companies Act of 2008.
- Surety of unique Company Name. A guaranteed; successful; reserved company name and no additional fees for ‘name rejections’ by CIPC.
|Meet our Team||Our Online Process||Contact a Consultant|
Watch our video on ‘How to register a Company’:
We represent clients who need company registration services from all South African provinces / cities. As our processes are online you can actually be anywhere in the world when starting a company in South Africa. We also get our clients grants via SEDA and the DTi. The provinces and cities in SA that we serve includes:
- Company Registration in Gauteng
- Company Registration in Johannesburg
- Company Registrations in Pretoria, also in:
- Mpumalanga, including Nelspruit and Middelburg
- Limpopo, including Tzaneen and Polokwane
- Northern Cape, including Kimberly and Upington
- Western Cape, including Cape Town, Paarl and Stellenbosch
- Eastern Cape, including East Londen, Port Elizabeth and Queenstown
- Kwazulu Natal, including Durban, Ladysmith and Newcastle
- Free State, including Bloemfontein and Welkom
- North West, including Rustenburg, Brits and Vryburg