We offer business banking solutions for our South African and International clients. You can choose a Credit Solutions Bank Account or a Small Business Bank Account.
Business Bank Accounts with Personal Service
If you are a client (who has used our services before), you have the option to get personal service from a Nedbank Business Consultant at NO COST. By our request a Nedbank Business Consultant will visit your premises / house and open a business bank account for you. If you are not a client of ours, the cost is R250.
You will receive personal service by a Nedbank Business Bank Account Consultant in your area. All the options include transactional abilities for your business:
- Debit orders
- Cash deposits
- Internet Banking
- Cheques from your own chequebook
- Optional: Business loan and overdraft facility (contingent on qualification).
Requirements for the personal Business Banking service
- Registered Pty Company (we can assist)
- Share Certificates (we can assist)
- Proof of address for each director – a utility bill confirming the physical residential address not older than 3 months old.
- A minimum opening deposit of R270.00 (payable directly into your new business bank account).
- Good / Average credit record at the NCR.
- If you are a foreigner, you would need a valid Passport or Refugee Document.
- Valid Work Permit (only if applicable to you).
- Valid Business Permit (only if applicable to you).
1. Start-up Bank Account & Finance
This option allows you to apply for R100 000 or more in finance for your business and get a new business bank account. For the next two years you will get FREE transactional bank account which includes unlimited Debit orders; Cash deposits; Internet Banking; and Cheques from your own chequebook.
- A Pty Company which has been started within the past two years.
- A good credit record.
- Adequate capitalisation.
- Controlled overheads.
2. Business Enabler Account
This option will allow you to apply for finance for your business and get a business bank account. This would typically be for a business who needs small loans (less than R100 000) and does not have much capitalisation. Costs starts at only R54 per month.
3. Business Bank Account
These accounts are not packaged with loans. It allows you to have normal business bank account capabilities. Costs starts at only R54 per month.
4. Business Bank Accounts for foreigners
This option is specifically for foreign nationals who are starting a company in South Africa. We can open a bank account for you at Nedbank Business or Investec. We also provide Foreign Exchange services if you may require any.
Additional Finance option
If your business has much potential, Business Partners is a great financing house at which are can apply. Click here to download their brochure.