Do you need Funding for your Business?
We can connect you to the specific Business Funding Options available to your Business – in its current stage. It’s free and easy as we do it in partnership with the Small Enterprise Development Agency (SEFA) – a Government Agency helping SA’s entrepreneurs with finance.
Basic Requirements for SEFA Funding:
- South African ID
- Registered entity in SA (Pty, Co-op or sole prop) – apply for Company Registration
- Written Business Plan – apply for a Business Plan
- Tax Clearance Certificate – apply for Tax Clearance Certificate
- Have an operational business with the ability to repay the loan
- Collateral – not required as a rule, but only for certain applicants
- BEE Status – you don’t need a specific BEE Status to apply
Once You Have All Your Finance Documents in Order, visit SEFA