Do you need a Professional Business Plan in South Africa? Our Business Plan Specialists can setup your detailed Business Plan, including 5-Year Financial Projections – for only R2890! Sign up online today to get your very own 25 Pages Business Plan within only 1 week.
Your Business Plan will be ready for Tenders, Contracts, Banks and Funding Applications. Join hundreds of South Africans who use our services every month!
Included in your Professional Business Plan:
- 25 Pages, including detailed 5-Year Financial Projections in order to apply for funding, contracts and tenders. See an example of one of our recent Business Plans here.
- Word Template For Future Editing.
- Professional Looking Business Plan Layout.
- Market Analysis.
- Customer Segmentation.
- Industry Analysis.
- Industry Trends.
- Competitor Analysis.
- Business Model Description.
- Your Competitive Advantage & Unique Selling Points.
- Professional SWOT Analysis (Strengths and Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats).
Our Business Plans are designed according to the regulations of:
- Finance / Funding Institutes in South Africa. We are Official Partners of Nedbank.
- South African Banks.
- South African and Government Tenders / Contracts.
- The National Industry Regulator.
As a bonus you will also have a plan / road-map from where to start your Business in South Africa and track your progress.
Timeframe: Within only 1 Week.
Price: Only R2890 for a Professional Business Plan.
- 5-Year Financial Projections are included! View an example here of what we can do for you
- PLUS: Free BEE Affidavit.
- PLUS: Free Custom Tenders Search in your area.
- PLUS: Free Referral To Our Financing Partners.
Our Business Plan Setup Process:
- Consult. We will firstly consult you on our professional Business Plan Service in South Africa.
- We setup your very own Business Plan within 1 Week. We will create a professional Business Plan with the correct layout – according to investment standards and Bank requirements in South Africa. Your Business Plan will be tailored to your specific industry and business (for example Cleaning, Construction, Transport, Catering or Security).
- Finance Applications. We will setup your Business Plan according to the requirements of all Banks and large South African Financing Institutions. We can also put you in contact with our Finance Partners at SEFA, Nedbank and Business Partners.
More Information about our Business Plans in South Africa:
Our Professional Business Plan Benefits:
- The layout of your Business Plan is setup according to investment standards in South Africa.
- The layout also meets the requirements of major financial institutions, Banks and Venture Capital providers in South Africa.
- Length: 20 – 25 pages depending on the type of Business / Service / Product you offer.
- You will have a plan / road-map from where to start your Business in South Africa and track your progress.
Your Business Plan will contain the following great aspects – ready for tenders, funding applications and contracts:
Products / Services
SWOT Analysis (Strengths and Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats)
General Business Information
5 Year Financial Projection
5 Year Profit and Loss Assumption
5 Year Cashflow Assumption
5 Year Balance Sheet Assumption