Do you require a Business Plan for a Finance Application in South Africa?
If so, you will need a Business Plan with Financials in the correct layout that Finance Institutions Support. That’s where we come in: Our Business Plan Specialist has setup over 400 Business Plans for South African Businesses. He will setup your Business Plan in the correct layout format and according to investment standards in South Africa.
Meet Brend Badenhorst – your professional Business Plan expert:
Your Business Plan (25-40 Pages) will consist of the following aspects and topics:
- Business Concept
- Business Vision
- Business Model
- Industry Analysis
- Products / Services
- Market Analysis
- Competitive Advantage
- SWOT Analysis
- 5 Year Financial Projection
- And Much More…
Business Plan Setup Process:
- Consult. We will firstly consult you on the Business Plan Service to ensure your Business Plan is professional and in the correct layout and format.
- Research. You will then need to do your own Business research and provide us with sufficient information on the above mentioned aspects and topics. We will guide you for the type of info required.
- Setup Business Plan within 1 Week. We will then take your research and information provided, and create a professional and correct layout for your Business Plan, according to investment standards in South Africa.
- Finance Applications. We will setup your Business Plan according to the requirements of all Banks and large South African Finance Institutions. We can also put you in contact with our Finance Partners at SEFA, Nedbank and Business Partners.
Price: R3890 for a Custom Business Plan
More Information about Business Plans in South Africa:
Our Business Plan Layout Service has the following major characteristics:
Our Business Plan Consultation Service:
| || |
The Business Plan Layout contains the following:
|Business Concept |
Products / Services
|General Business Information |
5 Year Financial Projection
5 Year Profit and Loss Assumption
5 Year Cashflow Assumption
5 Year Balance Sheet Assumption