Does your Company need a CIDB Registration Number? A CIDB Registration Number is necessary for Construction Contracts and Tenders in South Africa. We will register your Company at the CIDB for Grade 1-9 within 1 week. Only R1990 for CIDB Grade 1 Registration! Apply below or contact us now.
Requirements for CIDB Registration in South Africa:
- Company Registration Documents (we can assist here).
- ID Documents or Passport (for foreign Directors only).
- Tax Clearance Certificate (we can assist here).
Advantages of CIDB Registration for Construction Companies:
- Construction Contracts and Tenders: When your Company is CIDB registered and graded by the CIDB, it qualifies to start doing contract work and apply for construction tenders.
- Get on the CIDB Website: When you have a CIDB Number, your Company will be listed on the CIDB’s website and register. Your Construction Company gets visibility on the CIDB website.
- Database listing: Registered companies can also use the i-Tender service for FREE. The i-Tender service automatically alerts registered contractors of database-listing tender opportunities by email and sms. Construction Tenders are also displayed on the “CIDB Register of Projects / Tenders Page”.
Process of CIDB Registration:
- Consultation: We will call you and discuss the requirements to register for CIDB.
- CIDB Offices: We visit CIDB’s Head Office in Pretoria and ensure your CIDB registration is finalised ASAP.
- Start using your CIDB Number: We’ll send your CIDB Registration Confirmation and number to you via email.
Level 1: R1 990 once-off
Level 2 – 9: R 3 990 once-off
Important: These are only facilitation fees. Level 1 has as an additional administration fee of R450 per industry listing payable directly to the CIDB. Level 2 – 9’s additional fee differs for each Level – your Consultant will advise you about these fees.
Are You Building As Well?
If so, you’ll also need NHBRC Registration for Tenders and Contracts – see our Most Popular Package below:
For Level 2-9: Please note that when applying for this CIDB registration number, it is your responsibility to make sure you qualify for a CIDB Level 2-9 Registration Number before we start the process – please refer to the tables at the bottom of this page. As soon as we start the process, we’re incurring costs. In the case where you do not qualify for a Level 2-9 CIDB Registration Number and you need to migrate to the Level 1 Registration Number, the maximum refund we can give is R1000.
Important: The above fees are payable directly to us for the facilitation of your Construction Company’s CIDB Registration. The CIDB’s Administration / Annual Fees per industry listing are excluded. We will guide you on how to do this – it is an easy process. Level 1 has as an additional administration fee of R450 per industry listing. Level 2 – 9’s additional fee differs for each Level as per below:
To qualify for CIDB Levels 2-9, you must meet the requirements as per the table below. The below are annual requirements, and you will have to be able to submit 2 year’s financial statements for your Construction Company to proof the below (must be signed off by your Accountant). We will also require your original VAT 201 submission and VAT statements for these two years. We will guide you along the way. If you have any questions or if you are unsure, feel free to contact us and we will kindly assist.
CIDB Registration Requirements in South Africa:
- Pty Company
- Tax Clearance
- Business Bank account (we can assist)
- Tax Registration and Certification
- Share Certificates
Other Popular Construction Related Services:
- NHBRC Registration Certificate
- COID Registration
- Letter of Good standing
- Health and Safety Plan
- ‘FULL Construction Company Package’
We also offer a Construction Company Package with includes Registration at CIPC, SARS, CIDB and NHBRC. See more information about Construction Company Registration.