Do you need a Company Profile for Tenders and Contracts ? We setup a professionally written Company Profile for any type of Business in South Africa. Apply Online below, and get your Company Profile within 1 week. You can be based anywhere in South Africa as this is an easy online service.
A Company Profile is a professional introduction of your Business that aims to inform Clients about its purpose, vision, trustworthiness, products and services of your Company. It is basically a “CV for your Business”.
A Company Profile consists of 5-7 pages and information about the following Company Sections:
- Company Profile Picture Page and Logo
- Introduction to your Company
- Company Background
- Strategy & Vision of your Business
- Products and/or Services offered by your Business
- Management & Ownership of your Company
- Client Testimonials
Advantages of a Company Profile
- Tenders and Contracts. In order to apply for Tenders / Contracts in South Africa it is mandatory that you provide a Company Profile. A good Company Profile may even increase your chances to win a tender.
- Listing as a Service Provider. To be a listed Supplier or Service Provider for large Corporations / Government institutions, you will need to have a Company Profile.
- Financing / Grants. When applying for Loans, Financing or Grants, the Bank / Institution will require a Business Plan and / or Company Profile.
The Process to get a Company Profile
- Apply below. After you have applied below we will request the relevant information from you.
- Conference Call. Our professional Company Profile Specialist will then setup a call with you. During this Conference Call she will analyse your Business and its vision which she will incorporate into your Company Profile.
- Get your unique 5-7 Page Company Profile. Our Company Profile Specialist will ensure that your Profile is set up according to International Standards.