We will complete your Company Registration at CIPC / DTI within 24-hours. We require no documents from you. Register Below or Toll Free on 0800 007 269.
Requirements for Company Registration:
- ID Number;
- A Home / Business Address in SA.
That’s it. No documents are required – we do everything telephonically. Only Foreigners will be required to send a Passport copy.
The Company Registration Process:
- Name Search: Firstly we search the availability of your Preferred Company Name and Reserve a New Company Name for you. We guarantee you a Company Name.
- Register Your Company: After we have successfully reserved your Company Name, we will register your New Company. If all goes well, your Company will be registered with a new name in 24-hours.
Extras Included with your Company Registration Service (Free and Optional):
- Tax Number.
- Official BEE Affidavit.
- Tender Search.
- Website Domain Name.
- Business Bank Account.
Documents Included with your Company Registration:
All the Registration Documents which your business needs to operate as an entity after registration.
- COR9.4: Name Reservation Certificate.
- COR14.3: Company Registration Certificate (this used to be called the CK1 document for CC’s).
- COR14.1 and CoR14.1A: Appointment of Incorporators and Directors.
- COR15.1A: The Memorandum of Incorporation (MOI) – CIPC’s recommended version.
Delivery of Documentation.
CIPC issues all final and original documentation electronically, and we will email all final and original documentation to you. Our online system can therefore be used by anyone located anywhere in South Africa or Internationally.
Price: R 990 once-off.
More information on Option 1 (Company Registration with a New Name) follows:
Note: It is your responsibility to make sure that your Company Name does not interfere with any Trademarks. To check if your new Company name is not already taken (and for best practice on choosing your Company name), please test each name by following our Company Name Guidelines.
Please make sure that you have chosen the Company Registration Option most suitable for your current needs. If you are not sure which Option to choose, click here for more information about each of our Company Registration Options
Please note that the registration timeframes vary depending on the workload of CIPC. The most recent timeframes are updated on a regular basis here: Current CIPC Timeframes
Advantages of Option 1 (Register a Company with a New Name):
1. Unique Identity (different to other Pty options)
Your Company will have a unique identity which creates a ‘Brand’ – as you choose a New Company Name of your choice.
2. Start Trading
A Pty Company, registered at CIPC, allows a business to formally trade with its own Company Name and Bank Account. It may then also apply for beneficial certificates such as:
- Tax Verification
- Tax Clearance
- COID Letter of Good standing
- VAT Registration
- BEE Certificate
- COID Registration
- Many more…
Most Tenders and Contracts also require that you have a registered Company.
3. Tax Benefits
A Pty Company qualifies to get tax deductions such as:
- Auto expenses (car related deductions)
- Medical Aid
- Donations / Charity
- Home Office Space
- All business related expenses
4. Minimise Risk
An individual is protected when trading under a Pty Company because the business is then a separate legal entity. Meaning that you (as the Owner / Director / Shareholder) take much less risk than when you are trading / dealing under your own name.
Private Companies are more liquid (easy to buy and sell shares) than other Company formations. Via share allocation the Company can consist of 1 to 50 shareholders / directors.