Do you need to Register a Company at CIPC / Dti and looking to save R100 in the process? Then register your new Company with one of our pre-reserved Company Names! We will register a new Pty Company with a Pre-Existing “Shelf Company Name” for you within the quickest possible timeframe. Apply below in 2 minutes!
By registering a new Company you will be allowed to trade formally, have a bank account, grow, apply for Contracts / Tenders / Supplier Listings and much more. This option allows you to choose a SHELF NAME from the company names that we have available here – please contact us toll free on 0800 007 269 for more details.
Price: R 890 once-off for a brand new Company Registration with a Shelf Company Name (includes a Free ‘Tax Number’ and ‘Official BEE Affidavit’).
Available Shelf Names are updated daily – please contact us on 0800 007 269 for details or view our available shelf names here.
(1) Shelf Name Options (different to other Pty options): You can choose a Name for your new Company Registration from our list of pre-reserved Company Names that we have available. This allows you to pay R100 less for your company registration as our work is less. You may find a Company Name which you like – every name has been selected by our Company Name experts. (If you rather want to Register a new Company with your own chosen Company Name, you can Register a new Company here.)
(2) Start trading and apply for Tenders: A Pty Company, registered at CIPC, allows a business to formally trade with its own Name and Bank Account. It may then also apply for beneficial certificates such as BEE Certificate, Tax Number & Tax Clearance, Letter of Good standing, and many more…
(1) Company Name Purchase: Upon payment you will receive your Shelf Company Name and you will become the legal Owner of it. Note that names are sold on a first-come, first-serve basis.
(2) Register your Company: Once your documents (meeting CIPC’s standards) have been received, we will immediately proceed with the Company Registration. We will assist you with this easy process.
(3) Send Registration Certificate: Your Company is then registered with the CIPC and Department of Trade and Industry (DTi). We register your new Company with the recommended standard CIPC MOI (Memorandum of Incorporation) and upload your Registration Certificate for your new Company (CoR 14.3 form) to your profile from where you can then download it.
APPLY within 1 minute by completing our easy Company registration form below.