Do you need to Register a Company at CIPC / Dti quickly? This option is the FASTEST method to Register a new Company in South Africa – guaranteed. We will register a new Pty Company with a Pre-Existing “Shelf Company Name” for you within the quickest possible timeframe. Apply below in 2 minutes!
By registering a new Company you will be allowed to trade formally, have a bank account, grow, apply for Contracts / Tenders / Supplier Listings and much more.¬ This option allows you to choose a SHELF NAME from the list that we have available.
Price: R 890 once-off for a brand new Company Registration with a Shelf Company Name (includes a Free ‘Tax Number’ and ‘Official BEE Affidavit’).
Available Shelf Names are updated daily.
(1) Shelf Name Options (different to other Pty options):¬† You can choose a Name for your new Company Registration from our list of pre-reserved Company Names that we have available. This allows you to start trading much quicker and pay less as our work is less. You may find a Company Name which you like – every name has been selected by our Company Name experts. (If you rather want to Register a new Company with your own chosen Company Name, you can view this option here.)
(2) Start trading and apply for Tenders:¬†A Pty Company, registered at CIPC, allows a business to formally trade with its own Name and Bank Account. It may then also apply for beneficial certificates such as¬†BEE,¬†Tax Number & Clearance,¬†Letter of Good standing, and many more‚Ä¶
(1) Company Name Purchase:¬†Upon payment you will receive your Shelf Company Name and you will become the legal Owner of it. Note that names are sold on a first-come,¬†first-serve¬†basis.
(2) Register your Company: Once your documents (meeting CIPC’s standards) have¬†been received, we will immediately proceed with the Company Registration. We will assist you with this easy process.
(3) Send Registration Certificate:¬†Your Company is then registered with the CIPC and Department of Trade and Industry (DTi).¬†We register your new Company with the recommended standard CIPC MOI (Memorandum of Incorporation) and upload your Registration Certificate for your new Company (CoR 14.3 form) to your profile from where you can then download it.
APPLY within 1 minute by completing our easy contact form below.