Do you need to register a Company at CIPC / Dti quickly? This is the FASTEST method of New Company Registration in South Africa – guaranteed. We will register a new Pty Company with a Pre-Existing “Shelf Name” for you at CIPC within the quickest possible timeframe. Apply in 2 minutes!
By registering a Company you will be allowed to trade formally, have a bank account, grow, apply for Contracts / Tenders / Supplier Listings and much more! This option allows you to choose a SHELF NAME from the list that we have available.
Price: R 890 all inclusive
Available Shelf Names: Updated daily – click here to view
Timeframe: Updated daily – click here to view
(1) Shelf Name Options (different to other Pty options): You can choose a Name for your Company from the list of Company Names that we have available. This allows you to Start trading much quicker and Pay less as our work is less. You may find a Company Name which you like – every name has been selected by our Company Name experts.
(2) Start trading: A Pty Company, registered at CIPC, allows a business to formally trade with its own Name and Bank Account. It may then also apply for beneficial certificates such as BEE Certificate, Tax Number & Clearance, Letter of Good standing, and many more…
(1) Company Name Purchase: Upon payment you will receive your Shelf Company Name as it will then be your legal ownership. Note that names are sold on a first-come, first-serve basis.
(2) Register your Company: Once your documents (meeting CIPC’s standards) have been received, we will immediately proceed with the registration. We will assist you with this process.
(3) Send Registration Certificate: Your Company is then registered with the CIPC and Department of Trade and Industry (DTi). We register your new Company with the recommended standard CIPC MOI (Memorandum of Incorporation) and upload your Registration Certificate for your new Company (CoR 14.3 form) to your profile from where you can then download it.
APPLY within 1 minute by completing our easy online application form below.
You may also request free consultation. For more information about each service, please click on the “i” button.