Cross Border Permits

Do you need a Cross Border Permit? Our Cross Border Specialists will get your Cross Border Permit done at the C-BRTA within 1-2 weeks. 

Transport Operators who want to conduct cross-border-road-transport-business in South Africa and the neighbouring countries, needs to get the required Cross Border Permit. This is done through a respresentative at the Cross-Border Road Transport Agency (C-BRTA). This is where we come in – we specialise in getting this done as quick as possible. Apply on this page or call us toll free for consultation.


Categories of Cross Border Permits

C-BRTA offers different types of permits for passenger and freight road transport operators. These are categorized as follows:

  • Goods Permits
  • Bus Passenger Permits
  • Taxi Passenger Permits
  • Tourist Passenger Permits
  • Organized Group Permits
  • Cabotage Permits

We will assist you in the understanding of what you will need for your specific transportation contract.

Price: R4890 (All Inclusive).

Timeframe: 2 – 14 Working Days.

Send via WhatsApp