Do you need to Register with the CSD for a Tender? We can assist with Your CSD Registration Today! It’s all done online and costs only R490. You can Register Now or request Free Consultation.
Why Register on the Government’s Central Supplier Database (CSD)?
Tenders, tender, tenders! All Government Institutions require that tender applicants are registered on the CSD. When registering, the Government verifies your Email, Cell Phone and Banking Details. They also verify your Company’s CIPC Registration and Tax Clearance. These verifications eliminate much fraud in South Africa’s tender application process.
- Company Registration at CIPC.
- Tax Clearance Certificate from SARS.
- Business Bank Account.
Note that we can assist with all of the above. Request free consultation now.
All in all, this process takes less than 1 week to complete.
- Within 24 hours after applying for CSD Registration (and meeting all their requirements) you will receive a verification email from the CSD. Your email and cell phone will then be verified.
- Within 24 hours after your verification has been done, we will setup your CSD Profile.
- Within 48 hours the Government will then again verify your Company’s Banking Details and you will get confirmation that the registration has been completed.
Cost: R990.00 once-off (Free Official BEE Affidavit Included) – Or SAVE when you take a Package: