Do you need to Register with CSD to list as a Government Supplier? We can assist you with CSD Registration for Tenders! Get Your CSD Profile setup correctly according to Government standards. It’s all done online, costs only R490 and can be done in 48 hours. Register below now.
Why MUST You Register on the Government’s Central Supplier Database (CSD)? Tenders, tender, tenders! All Government Institutions require that Tender Applicants are registered on the CSD. When registering on CSD, the Government verifies your Email, Cell Phone and Banking Details. They also verify your Company’s CIPC Registration Number and Tax Clearance. Then you can start building up ‘CSD Points’ to get ranked higher for tenders – this will happen as you update your CSD Profile every 3 months – we can also assist with all of these additional services. Apply on this page or call us toll free for consultation.
Requirements for CSD Registration
- Company Registration at CIPC (we can assist).
- Tax Clearance Certificate from SARS (we can assist).
- Business Bank Account (we can assist).
Timeframes to Register on the CSD Database
All in all, this process can be completed within 48 hours – but may take up to 4-5 days if there are delays.
- Within 24 hours after applying for CSD Registration (and meeting all their requirements) you will receive a verification email from the CSD. Your email and cell phone will then be verified.
- Within 24 hours after your verification has been done, we will setup your CSD Profile.
- Within 24-48 hours the Government will then again verify your Company’s Banking Details and you will get confirmation that the CSD registration has been completed.
We will assist you with all the above processes.