Do you want to apply for a Government Grant for your Company? The Dti has launched the CIS Grant Program which enables Businesses to get funding. We provide you with the six necessities required to do this Grant Application. Apply online below.
Disclaimer: Trading Since 2006, we are Company Secretarial Specialists and professional Accountants (SAIBA, SAIPA & SAIT registered) representing Clients at institutions – we are not the Government. Our Company Registration, Tax and other company services are also available directly at the Government departments at a lower cost.
Activities that your business must do to qualify for the Co-operatives Incentive Scheme (CIS)
- Business development services (e.g. feasibility studies; business, manufacturing and production systems; and production efficiency and improvement, etc);
- Infrastructure linked to the project (e.g. 3-phase electricity; boreholes, etc.);
- Commercial vehicles;
- Technological improvements;
- Machinery, equipment and tools;
Activities that would disqualify your business
- Activities that are already funded by other government grants;
- Cost of acquiring buildings;
- Costs associated with tenders;
- Gambling related activities;
- Cost of building of office structures and factories;
- Operation cost such as rent and salaries.
- Liquor related activities;
Start with our Pty Packages
After Package Registration
We supply you with the infrastructure you need to apply for the grant YOURSELF – we do not assist with the Grant Application process. You can open / download the application form and apply for the Grant via the Dti directly:
- CIS-Application-Form – If this document doesn’t open, please download the printed version: CIS-Form-Printed