Do you need to compile a Health and Safety Plan (and/or File) for your Company? Our Health and Safety Specialist can assist. You can be located anywhere in South Africa, as this is an online service.
What is the difference between a “Health and Safety Plan” and a “Health a Safety File” ?
A Health and Safety Plan is a summary of the risks and procedures of Construction work which your Company is undertaking. A “Health and Safety File”, also known as a “Contractor Safety File” is a record of information focusing on the management of health and safety on construction sites for contractors and sub-contractors.
- If you require a Health and Safety Plan, please see below.
- If you require a Health and Safety File, please click here.
What is a Health and Safety Plan and how can we assist?
A Health and Safety Plan is a summary of the risks and procedures of construction work which your Company is undertaking. For each site, activity or project of a Company, a Health and Safety Plan is required. This plan is set up in accordance with the Client’s Health and Safety specifications, which are based on the OHS Act and Regulations.
The Health and Safety Plan is approximately 20 pages long and it includes the following:
- The nature of the Project;
- Project details, for example contact details;
- Health and Safety principles and objectives of the Project;
- Communications and Management of work;
- Incident reporting structures;
- Emergency plans and procedures;
- Risk control;
- Method(s) of providing safety information to the Client.
- Safe work procedures.
Our Health and Safety Plan Specialist is qualified to assist you in the compilation of your Health and Safety Plan, specific to your Project / Tender requirements and site work.
Price: R 2230 for a Health and Safety Plan (all inclusive) within 4 working days (if all the required information is received from you – we will assist you along the way).
Requirements for a Health and Safety Plan
- You need a Registered Construction Company or Registered Company. If you do not have one, we can assist here.
- We require specific details of the nature of your Company – we will assist you with this.
- You need to be registered with the Compensation Fund and you require a Letter of Good Standing from them. If you are not registered, and/or require a Letter of Good Standing, we can assist here.
Advantages to have a Health and Safety Plan
Contacts & Tenders: Numerous Contracts or Tenders require you to have a Health and Safety Plan in place to perform any work on a construction site. Without this Plan you will not be able to get these large Contracts or Tenders.
1. Apply below. To order your Health and Safety Plan (or File), please complete and submit the easy online form below.
2. We compile your Plan or File. Our Health and Safety Specialist will then contact you with regards to the information needed and assist you along the way. We will then process your information and set up your Plan or File in the required format. This process is done according to the Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations.
3. You will receive your Health and Safety Plan or File from us. Our Health and Safety Department will ensure your Plan or File is setup in the quickest possible timeframe. We will email your Health and Safety Plan to you. If you ordered a Health and Safety File, this file will be couriered to you.
|Additional Services: For more information on services that are linked to this industry see below:|