Do you need to apply for a Liquor License for your business? Our Specialist who specialises in Liquor Licenses Applications will represent you throughout the entire Process – starting with Phase #1 at Only R2990 and completed in 48 hours.
Basic Requirements for a Liquor License Application (Phase #1)
- Company Registration (we can assist)
- ID Documents
- Tax Clearance Certificate (we can assist)
- BEE Affidavit (we can assist)
- Qualified Premises*
*The premises from which you trade will need the correct zoning / operating / property rights in order to operate the intended business. If it does not, you have 3 options in which we will guide you: (1) Align with a business partner whose premises has rights; (2) Apply for the required rights for your current premises; or (3) Rent a premises with the required rights.
Our Liquor License Specialist
Our Internal Liquor Licence Specialist Jurie Zietsman has over 13 years’ experience with Liquor Licensing across South Africa – in all 9 Provinces. He’s build up experience and have built relationships with the right people over the past decade. With Liquor Licensing his specialty, he is always up to date with the latest Liquor Act. Jurie holds an LLB Law Degree from Stellenbosch University.
He also assists with:
- Transfer of Liquor Licenses.
- National Liquor Licenses (Wholesale)
- Renewal of Liquor Licenses.
- Special Events Liquor Licenses.
- Temporary Liquor Licenses.
- Zoning Applications for Liquor License Applications.
Price for Phase #1 Liquor License: R2990 (All Inclusive – Payable at the Start)
The purpose of the first phase is “Application Preparation”. Here we prepare the standard / basic documents required to apply (applicable to all Liquor Boards).
Phases 2 – 3 Liquor License: Quoted and Payable After Phase 1 has been Completed
Only once we have your Compliance Cleared we’ll be able to quote you on Phase 2 and 3.
- 2nd Phase – Full Application Setup: Here we prepare your full application specific to your request and area. Costs range from R3500 to R6000 in every province is SA, except in Gauteng and KZN where it ranges from R7500 to R11000.
- 3rd Phase – Submission: Here we submit your full application. Costs range from R3500 to R6000 in every province is SA, except in Gauteng and KZN where it ranges from R7500 to R11000.
NOTE: These fees includes ALL FEES payable to the Liquor Boards, couriers and other service providers needed in the application process up to the point where the License is allocated. Once your Application is approved, the specific Liquor Board will charge you a ‘License Cost’ that will be +-R2500.
Timeframe: 2 Working Days for Phase #1
The average turnaround time for an application once it’s at the Liquor Board is between 4 and 6 months from date of lodgement, although it can be as short as 2 months or as long as 12 months (ICO objections).