IMPORTANT REQUIREMENT FOR THIS OPTION:
You can only apply for this option if you already have a valid CoR9.4 Name Reservation Certificate and you need us (as specialists) to handle and complete your Company Registration process. If this is not applicable to your situation please go back to the other Company Registration Options. We can also open a Business Bank Account at FNB for you at no extra cost (optional) – Read more HERE
R 930 all inclusive.
- Valid ID or Passport (older that 18 years).
- You need to have a valid CoR9.4 Name Reservation Certificate with a CIPC logo on it.
Includes the following Documentation:
- CoR14.3: Company Registration Certificate (identical to a CK1 document used by CC’s) – your proof that your Company is registered.
- CoR14.1 and CoR14.1A: Appointments of Directors – a formal declaration that states which Directors have been appointed.
- CoR15.1A: The Memorandum of Incorporation (MOI) – the recommended version from CIPC which states the responsibilities of each Shareholder / Director.
Delivery of Documentation:
CIPC issues all final and original documentation electronically, and we will email all final and original documentation to you. Our online system can therefor be used by anyone located anywhere in South Africa.
PTY REGISTRATION ONLY (PLEASE ONLY USE THIS FORM IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A VALID CoR9.4 CERTIFICATE)
Need help ? SPEAK TO A CONSULTANT 0800 007 269 (TOLL FREE). Business hours: Monday to Friday 08h00 – 17h00.
|[gravityform id=”14″ name=”START HERE: Complete the Application form (below) for Option 4″]|
MORE INFORMATION ON THIS OPTION BELOW:
This Option is best for you if your situation is the following:
- You have already reserved your own Company name through CIPC, and have a valid CoR9.4 Name Reservation Certificate with a CIPC logo on it.
- You want a Specialist to complete your Company Registration process on your behalf.
It is easy to register your new Company through us, all you need is:
- access to the internet, an email address and a printer.
- a cellphone number to receive updates from us via SMS.
- all South African applicants should have valid SA ID’s and foreigners should have valid Passport or Refugee documents.
- all applicants should be above 18 years of age.
If you comply with the above requirements, you qualify to register your Company through us. Note that you do not need any legal or business registration knowledge, as you will receive your own dedicated Consultant to take care of YOUR entire Company Registration process.
It is important that we complete your Company Registration as soon as possible. To avoid any delays, please complete and submit the easy form above and make payment (payment details to follow). Upon payment, we will obtain the other details of your new Company (for example Directors details) from you, and allocate your existing CoR9.4 (company name reservation) to your new Company.
Please make sure you have chosen the Registration Option most suitable for your current needs. Click here for more information about our other Company Registration Options
Please note that the registration time periods vary depending on the workload of CIPC. The most recent timeframes are updated on a regular basis here: Current CIPC Timeframes