Do you need to open an Offshore Company in Mauritius? Our Offshore Company Formation Specialists assist South Africans and International Clients Online. Key facts follows:
- Company type: Mauritius Authorized Company.
- Cost: R27 990 (around $1950).
- Timeframe: 1 Week.
- Taxation: 0%.
- Standard currency: US$.
- Auditing Required: No.
- Capital Required: No.
- Mauritius’ Ranking for Ease of Doing Business: Number 1 in Africa.
Requirements for Offshore Company Formation in Mauritius.
- Proof of Domicile.
- Bank Statement and Reference Letter.
- Business Plan.
- Curriculum Vitae.
Note that the 1 week timeframe only starts upon the correct documents being received in Mauritius.
Our setup costs is the basic cost that takes you from Zero to having an active Authorised Company in Mauritius. Included:
- Set-up fee from us
- FSC processing fees
- FSC annual fees
- Registrar of Companies fees
There are annual fees involved in owning an Authorised Company in Mauritius and potential additional services you may require from us based on your exact needs. This will be discussed in a consultation session with you.
Optional Services Available After Completing the Mauritius Company Formation:
- Post Incorporation Technical Support.
- Corporate Services.
- Accounting and Tax Services.
- Legal and Corporate Governance Services.
- Mauritius Business Information.