Affordable Payroll Services available for your Business – wherever you are in South Africa! Join hundreds of Businesses who use our Payroll and Tax Services every month at a minimal cost.
Meet our Payroll Team and Accountants:
We offer Payroll Solutions in cost effective packages for South African Businesses who want to outsource their monthly Payroll administration. Our Accountant and Tax Practitioner (SAIBA and SAIT Registered) takes care of all your Payroll needs. Just complete the ‘Free Consultation Form’ below and a friendly Consultant will contact you to assist.
Benefits of our Payroll Service:
1. Cost Effective. Affordable Payroll Packages from only R99 per month!
2. In the Cloud. Your Business can be located anywhere in South Africa – great service is guaranteed. Payslips will be emailed to you on a monthly basis. EMP201s will be submitted to SARS and the payments will be uploaded via E-filing onto your Bank Account for authorisation.
3. Experts. You will receive ongoing Support from our Registered Accountant and Tax Practitioner (SAIBA/SAIT). You can also visit us in Johannesburg or Cape Town, but if you live outside of these cities – it is no problem, no visit is required.
4. Flexibility. No matter how big or small your Business, or the Industry of your Business – we have a tailor made package. Our contract with you is month-to-month and can thus be adjusted on a monthly basis.
Depending on what you needs are, our Payroll Service includes:
1. PAYE / UIF / SDL
2. Accurate Payroll Administration
3. Payslips for each Employee – Payslips will be emailed to you on a monthly basis
4. Simple and Complex Payroll Solutions, tailor made to your needs and Business size and Industry
5. Monthly Payroll Reports
6. Monthly Calculation and Submissions of EMP201. EMP201s will be submitted to SARS and the payments will be uploaded via E-filing onto your Bank Account for authorisation
7. Bi-annual Submissions of EMP501 Reconciliation
9. A Dedicated Helpline – Registered Accountant / Tax Practitioner
Let’s start by reviewing what exactly you need – please complete the ‘Free Consultation Form’ below and our Specialists will call you.