Do you need to Register with PSIRA for your Security Company to Tender in South Africa? We can assist by facilitating the entire PSIRA Registration process – setting up the application; standing in the queues at PSIRA and ensuring that your Security Company is compliant for Tenders and Contracts. PSIRA Registration costs only R2490 and can be completed within a few weeks.
The Private Security Industry Regulatory Authority (PSIRA) is the Governing Body and Regulatory Authority for the private security industry. Thus, should you wish to start a Security Company, it is mandatory that you are registered with PSIRA. To start the process, apply on this page below or call our toll free number for free consultation.
Requirements for PSIRA Registration:
Please note that we can assist with all the requirements below – just contact us for assistance.
- Business Plan (1-5 Years)
- Company Registration Documents
- ID Documents
- Proof of Address
- PSIRA Graded Certificate for each Director (Certified)
- Tax Clearance Certificate
- An office with the basic office equipment
If you still need all these documents – we can assist via a discounted Security Company Registration Package.
Advantages of PSIRA Registration:
- You will become a registered Security Services Provider in South Africa. Your Company will be listed at PSIRA as a registered, verified, legitimate Security Company. This will enable you to get security work for which your unregistered competitors will never be eligible.
- Grants, Contracts and Tenders. When applying for finance or any type of security work (such as contracts and tenders), you will need to be registered with PSIRA. Thus, many opportunities will open for your Security Company.
Timeframe: 10 Weeks.
PSIRA Registration Cost: R2490 (facilitation of the registration)
Our PSIRA Setup Process:
- Consult. Firstly we will study your business’ position and advise you on the documentation required. We will also setup the letters that PSIRA requires. Note that the fee payable to Company Partners is a facilitation fee for the process. PSIRA will charge you a separate non-refundable application fee of R5700.
- PSIRA Applicaiton Submission. Once we have everything PSIRA requires, we will stand in the queues at the PSIRA Office on your behalf. We will then confirm with you once your documents have been registered with PSIRA. Note that this is where our service as facilitator stops. Only the Site Visit then needs to be done by PSIRA Personnel before the PSIRA Registration is completely finished.
- Site Visit. PSIRA will then confirm when they want to do a site visit to make sure your Office(s) is up to PSIRA’s standards. Which means the office(s) must be equipped with: A desk; A Chair; Working fax machine; Working Telkom line; Lockable filing cabinet; Personal Computer (Not a laptop, your PC must be immovable).
- Certificaiton / Register with PSIRA. Your Security Company will then become a registered Security Company with PSIRA which will allow you to start trading and apply for security tenders in South Africa.