Do you need a Shareholders Agreement for your Company? You can use our FREE Shareholders Agreement or we can create a Custom Shareholders Agreement for your Company.
A Shareholders Agreement is setup to protect the shareholders of a Company. It helps to establish a relationship between the shareholders and how the Company is managed. It sets out the duties and rights of the shareholders. It also regulates the sale of shares withing the Company.
- Company Name
- Company Registration Number
- Number of Authorised Shares
- Number of Issued Shares
- Shareholders Information
- Directors Information
Advantages of a Shareholders Agreement
- All the share holders are kept accountable.
- Shareholders are protected against lawsuits.
- It will insure a clear partnership understanding.
- It shows how the Company is managed on a daily basis.
- Shareholders can be prevented from selling their shares to someone outside of the Company, making sure that the other Shareholders get the first option.
Download a Shareholders Agreement Template or Apply for a Custom Shareholders Agreement
Here is an example of what a typical Shareholders Agreement looks like. Click on the link to Download the Shareholders Agreement Template: Download Shareholders Agreement