Do you need a Company Registration Number TODAY? We offer a variety of Shelf Company Options to suit your needs, including 2015 and 2016 years Shelf Companies that your Business can use immediately! From only R1990 your Shelf Company can be actively trading within LESS than 24 hours. FREE Share Certificates included! We can even give you a Standard Bank Business Account that is already open for your Shelf Company!
Definition of Shelf Company
A Shelf Company is a Pty (Ltd) Company that has already been registered with the CIPC.
This Company has the following characteristics:
- It has never traded before.
- It has no assets or liabilities.
- It has been registered by us with the sole purpose to be sold.
Depending on your current situation, a Shelf Company may be your only option. Normally, our Clients would buy a Shelf Company from us if they have an upcoming tender or contract for which they must apply within a few days.
- You must be older than 18.
- ID Document/Passport.
- South African Business Address.
Advantages of a Shelf Company
- Within 24 hours after buying a Shelf Company you can start trading with it.
- We have 2015 and 2016 Shelf Companies available for your Business to take advantage of immediately.
- Some of our Shelf Company options include a trading name which you can choose yourself.
- You can have a Business Bank Account within 48 hours (Standard Bank)!
- We include a Tax Number from SARS at no additional cost.
- FREE Share Certificates included!
Please note: A Shelf Company is more expensive than a normal Company Registration through us. You can get away with our New Company with ‘New Name’ or New Pty Company with ‘Shelf Name’ for much cheaper if you’re willing to wait a bit longer. If you are interested in our cheaper options, you can Register a new Company here.
- Within 24 hours after purchase you will receive the registered Shelf Company. You can start using the Company Registration Number immediately. If you prefer, you will also get an existing Standard Bank BizLaunch Account Business Bank Account included.
- You will receive the amended Company Registration certificate with the newly appointed Directors and new Company Name of your choice. The timeframe on Directors and Name Changes can take up to 20 working days.
- You will be able to change the Bank Account Details on the Company to that of your own once the Director Changes have been successful (if you chose this option).
- You then have a Company registered in your name and the process is complete! Additional services that you need will require additional time. These services can include: VAT, Tax Clearance and a Letter of Good Standing and are completely optional.
We have a LIMITED AMOUNT OF STOCK AVAILABLE, we cannot ‘hold-on’ to a Shelf Company for you for more than 24 hours. It will be sold on a ‘first come – first serve’ basis. Get your 2015 / 2016 years Shelf Company before stock runs out!
- R1990 for a Shelf Company (PTY) with a name change.
- R1990 for a Shelf Company (PTY) with a Standard Bank BizLaunch Account that is already active. (name amendment excluded).
- R2490 for a Shelf Company (PTY) with a Standard Bank BizLaunch Account that is already active (your own choice of a Company name – name amendment included).
- Cheaper Options Available from R890…click here
- R2240+ for a Custom Package – you can also apply for a ”Custom Package” if you need a VAT, Tax Clearance, a Letter of Good Standing or other Start-up Services. These services are not included in the Shelf Company Options. We have specialists who can assist you with up to 120 additional Company Services – depending on your industry. If you like to build a Custom Package, just complete and submit the easy online form below and a dedicated Consultant will contact you.
- All Inclusive! All these costs are once-off payments and each Shelf Company includes Free Share Certificates, Free ‘Tax Number’ and ‘Official BEE Affidavit’.