A Tax Clearance Certificate is a written confirmation from SARS that shows a Company is legally tax compliant in South Africa. The Certificate proves that your company has no bad debt at SARS and that your Tax submissions are up to date.
1. A Tax Registration Number. If you do not have one, we can assist.
2. ‘Clear’ with SARS. Your Company may not have any outstanding debts at SARS, or any outstanding tax submissions. If there are any issues, we can assist in solving the matters at an extra cost.
Advantages of a Tax Clearance Certificate:
1. Tenders and Contracts. In order to apply for Tenders and Contracts you will need to have a Tax Clearance Certificate.
2. Listing as a Service Provider. To be a listed supplier or service provider for large corporations / government institutions, you will need a Tax Clearance Certificate.
Our popular Tax Clearance Combo includes the following services (You can order this Combo below):
- Your Tax Clearance Certificate
- Your SARS Tax Compliance Status Pin
- Activation of your Company’s SARS E-filing Profile
- Communicating your Company’s Tax Number to you
- Uploading your Company’s Banking Details to SARS
- Appointment of the Public Officer
- Verification of your Company’s details with SARS
1. Apply below. Please complete and submit the easy application form below. One of our friendly Consultants will contact you.
2. We communicate with SARS on your behalf. Our Professional Tax Practitioner ensures that your Tax Clearance Certificate is processed correctly and in good time.
3. Receive your Tax Clearance Certificate and Pin. Our SARS Department will ensure that your Tax Clearance Certificate is sent to your email* in the quickest possible timeframe. We will also email you your SARS Tax Compliance Status Pin that you will also need to submit with your Tender applications.
*From April 2016 SARS does not provide color copies anymore, so the online copies you receive will be sufficient.
Our in-house Tax Practitioner, Jack Liebenberg, is affiliated with:
Our SARS Services (Apply below)
|Tax Registration Verification||R 490|
|Tax Clearance Certificate (New or Renewals)
|Tax Clearance Combo (Includes Tax Registration Verification)||R 990|
|Voluntary / Mandatory VAT Registration||R 1 990|
|Turnover Tax Registration||R 970|
|UIF / PAYE / SDL||R 1 890|
|Import / Export License
||R 3 750|
To view our latest Timeframes click here