A Tax Clearance Certificate is a written confirmation from SARS that shows a person or company is legally tax compliant in South Africa. The Certificate proves that your company has no bad debt at SARS. Disclaimer: We are not the Government, we only represent clients at Government Institutions.
2. ‘Clear’ with SARS. You may not have any outstanding debt at SARS in the Company’s capacity. If your Company has outstanding debt, we can assist you to settle it – contact us.
Advantages to a Tax Clearance Certificate:
1. Tenders and Contracts. In order to apply for Tenders / Contracts you will need to have a Tax Clearance Certificate.
2. Listing as a Service Provider. To be a listed supplier or service provider for large corporations / government institutions, you will need this certificate.
3. Additional Services included in this Combo:
- E-Filing Profile Setup.
- Submission of your Company’s Returns for 1 year (IT14) – if necessary.
1. Apply below. After you have applied below we will request payment of the fees and information from you. We can then setup your application for this service.
2. SARS Offices. We will then visit SARS’s offices on your behalf. If you did it yourself, this process could take days, weeks or even months. If you are not a SARS specialist, who understands their systems and have relationship with the Management, SARS services becomes a challenge.
3. Receive your Tax Clearance Certificates. Our SARS Department will ensure that your Certificates are sent to you via email* in the quickest possible timeframe.
*From April 2016 SARS does not provide color copies anymore, so the online copies you receive will be sufficient.
Our in-house Tax Practitioner, Jack Liebenberg, is affiliated with:
|Tax Registration Verification||R 490|
|Tax Clearance Renewals Only||R 670|
|Tax Clearance Combo (Includes Tax Registration Verification)||R 990|
|Voluntary / Mandatory VAT Registration||R 1 990|
|Turnover Tax Registration||R 970|
|UIF / PAYE / SDL||R 1 890|
|Import / Export License
||R 3 750|
To view our latest Timeframes click here