Do you need a Tax Clearance Certificate, VAT Registration, PAYE and UIF? If you have a registered Company with employees – you need all of these as required by SARS. Our SARS Specialist can assist you with Tax Verification, Tax Clearance Certificates, VAT / PAYE / UIF Registrations, Import / Export Licenses, and much more.
The South African Revenue Services (SARS) requires all South African Companies to be registered for Income Tax – they already give you a Tax Number during Company Registration at the CIPC. You then need to (1) Verify the tax number at SARS; (2) Get a Tax Clearance Certificate; (3) Get a VAT Number; (4) Register for PAYE and UIF; and (5) Register for an Imports / Exports License (only if you trade internationally). Apply on this page or call us toll free for consultation.
Easy requirements for our online Tax Services:
- Company Registration at CIPC (we can assist)
- Tax Number (we can assist)
- You can be based anywhere in South Africa (or the world) – as we follow an easy online process
Benefits of SARS Registrations
- Tenders: You need a Tax Clearance Certificate, VAT Registration Number and PAYE / UIF Number for most tenders and contracts in South Africa.
- Compliance: Your Company gets registered with SARS for Income tax upon registration – which allows SARS to trace activity on your company. If they find out you don’t comply, penalties and frozen bank accounts may follow. Getting all your compliance 100% in order is quick and may be the difference between the success & failure of your business.
Our in-house SARS Specialist and Tax Practitioner, Jack Liebenberg, is affiliated with:
Our online SARS Services (Apply below)
|Tax Registration Verification||R 490|
|Tax Clearance Certificate||R 670|
|Tax Clearance Combo (Includes Tax Registration Verification)||R 990|
|VAT Registration (Mandatory / Voluntary)||R 2 290|
|UIF & PAYE & SDL Registration||R 1 890|
|Import / Export Number from SARS||R 2 450|