Do you need to register for ‘Pay-as-you-earn’ (PAYE) / UIF and SDL with SARS? Our Professional Tax Practitioner will
All Employers should be registered for PAYE, UIF and SDL. Our professional Tax Practitioner will assist you with these registrations in the quickest possible timeframe.
What is PAYE / UIF / SDL?
PAYE: Pay As You Earn – The Employer must deduct the Income Tax from the Employee’s monthly salary. This must then be paid over to SARS on a monthly basis.
UIF: Unemployment Insurance Fund – this fund guarantees your Employees an income for a few months in case they lose their job.
SDL: Skills Development Levy – which SARS uses to promote learning and development in South Africa.
1. A Company. You need a Registered Pty Company. (we can also assist CCs and Individuals)
2. An Income Tax Number. If you are unsure, please contact us.
Advantages to be Registered for PAYE / UIF / SDL:
1. Compliance. Employers are required to be registered under law. Massive penalties could occur if this law is ignored.
2. Employee Satisfaction. You can gain trust from Employees if your Business is registered for PAYE / UIF / SDL.
3. SDL Funding. As a Registered SDL payer, you can apply to get funding for the Skill Developments that your Company is involved with (if your Company complies with the SDL requirements).
1. Apply below. Please complete and submit the easy online application form below. A Consultant will then contact you shortly.
2. We communicate with SARS on your behalf. Our Professional Tax Practitioner ensures that your PAYE/UIF/SDL Registration is processed correctly and in good time.
3. Start using your PAYE / UIF / SDL Numbers. Our SARS Department will ensure your PAYE/UIF/SDL Registration is successful in the quickest possible timeframe. We will email you the Payroll Tax Notice of Registration – this document contains your PAYE, UIF and SDL numbers.
UIF Registration at the Department of Labour (Additional Service):
IMPORTANT: Please note that once you have your PAYE / UIF / SDL numbers from SARS, that your Company still needs to register for UIF at the Department of Labour (if your Company employs staff). Your PAYE/UIF/SDL SARS numbers needs to be linked to your Department of Labour UIF number. If your Company employs staff, it is compulsory to register for UIF at the Department of Labour. This is an additional service that we can help with and is not included in the PAYE/UIF/SDL SARS service. You can contact your Consultant for more details or order online below.
Our in-house Tax Practitioner, Jack Liebenberg, is affiliated with:
|Tax Registration Verification||R 490|
|Tax Clearance Combo (Includes Tax Registration Verification)||R 990|
|Vat Registration (Mandatory / Voluntary)||R 1 990|
|Turnover Tax Registration||R 970|
|UIF / PAYE / SDL Registration (Apply below)
||R 1 890|
|Import / Export License
||R 3 750|
To view our latest Timeframes click here