Do you need a UIF Number? If so, you need to Register for UIF at SARS and the Department of Labour. Our Experienced UIF Specialist will
Requirements to Register for UIF
- A Company / Other Entity. You need a Registered Pty Company.
- A Tax Number (we can assist).
Timeframe: 1 Week
- R890: UIF Registration at the Department of Labour.
- R1890: UIF Registration at SARS.
- R2690: UIF Registration at SARS and Department of Labour.
Our in-house Tax Practitioner, Jack Liebenberg, has over 30 years experience and is affiliated with:
The Process to Register Online:
1. Apply. Please complete and submit the easy online application form. A friendly Consultant will then contact you shortly.
2. We communicate with SARS and/or Department of Labour on your behalf. Our Professional Tax and UIF Practitioners ensure that your UIF/PAYE/SDL Registration is processed correctly and in good time.
3. Start using your UIF / PAYE / SDL Numbers. Our SARS / UIF Department will ensure your UIF/PAYE/SDL Registration is successful in the quickest possible timeframe. We will also email you the Payroll Tax Notice of Registration – this document contains your UIF / PAYE and SDL numbers.
Advantages to be Registered for UIF / PAYE / SDL:
1. Compliance. Employers are required to be registered under law. Massive penalties could occur if this law is ignored.
2. Employee Satisfaction. You can gain trust from Employees if your Business is registered for UIF / PAYE / SDL.
3. SDL Funding. As a Registered SDL payer, you can apply to get funding for the Skill Developments that your Company is involved with (if your Company complies with the SDL requirements).
Our other SARS Services
|Tax Registration Verification||R 490|
|Tax Clearance Combo (Includes Tax Registration Verification)||R 990|
|Vat Registration (Mandatory / Voluntary)||R 1 990|
|Import / Export License||R 3 750|