Do you need to Register for UIF, ‘Pay-as-you-earn’ (PAYE) and SDL with SARS? Or Looking for UIF Registration with the Department of Labour? Our Professional Tax Practitioner and UIF Specialist can
All Employers should be registered for UIF, PAYE and SDL. Our professional Tax Practitioner and UIF Registration Specialist can assist you with these registrations in the quickest possible timeframe.
What is PAYE / UIF / SDL?
PAYE: Pay As You Earn – The Employer must deduct the Income Tax from the Employee’s monthly salary. This must then be paid over to SARS on a monthly basis.
UIF: Unemployment Insurance Fund – this fund guarantees your Employees an income for a few months in case they lose their job.
SDL: Skills Development Levy – which SARS uses to promote learning and development in South Africa.
UIF Registration at the Department of Labour
IMPORTANT: Please note that once you have your PAYE / UIF / SDL numbers from SARS, that your Company still needs to register for UIF at the Department of Labour (if your Company employs staff). Your PAYE/UIF/SDL SARS numbers needs to be linked to your Department of Labour UIF number. If your Company employs staff, it is compulsory to register for UIF at the Department of Labour. You can contact your Consultant for more details about this service, or order online below.
Requirements to Register for UIF / PAYE / SDL:
1. A Company. You need a Registered Pty Company. (we can also assist CCs and Individuals)
2. An Income Tax Number. If you are unsure, please contact us.
Advantages to be Registered for UIF / PAYE / SDL:
1. Compliance. Employers are required to be registered under law. Massive penalties could occur if this law is ignored.
2. Employee Satisfaction. You can gain trust from Employees if your Business is registered for UIF / PAYE / SDL.
3. SDL Funding. As a Registered SDL payer, you can apply to get funding for the Skill Developments that your Company is involved with (if your Company complies with the SDL requirements).
The Process to Register Online:
1. Apply below. Please complete and submit the easy online application form below. A friendly Consultant will then contact you shortly.
2. We communicate with SARS and/or Department of Labour on your behalf. Our Professional Tax and UIF Practitioners ensure that your UIF/PAYE/SDL Registration is processed correctly and in good time.
3. Start using your UIF / PAYE / SDL Numbers. Our SARS / UIF Department will ensure your UIF/PAYE/SDL Registration is successful in the quickest possible timeframe. We will also email you the Payroll Tax Notice of Registration – this document contains your UIF / PAYE and SDL numbers.
Our in-house Tax Practitioner, Jack Liebenberg, is affiliated with:
SARS and UIF Registration Service
|Tax Registration Verification||R 490|
|Tax Clearance Combo (Includes Tax Registration Verification)||R 990|
|Vat Registration (Mandatory / Voluntary)||R 1 990|
|Turnover Tax Registration||R 970|
|UIF / PAYE / SDL Registration with SARS (Apply below)
UIF Registration with Department of Labour (Apply below)
|R 1 890
|Import / Export License
||R 3 750|
To view our latest Timeframes click here