Do you need to Register a Company QUICKLY with CIPC and the Dti? (from only 24 hours) Join thousands of happy Clients who use our online Company Registration (with CIPC) and 120 Startup Services each month (Perfect for Tenders / Contracts) You can be located anywhere in South Africa. Complete the easy Sign Up Form below to start. Toll Free Support 0800 007 269.
|What we offer you:
*Disclaimer: We are professional Accountants (SAIBA & SAIT registered) representing Clients at institutions – we are not the Government. Our Company Registration, Tax and other company services are also available directly at the Government departments.
Get Ready for Tenders and Contracts: A new Business needs numerous services and guidance in the first year after company registration. After your company registration at CIPC / DTI has been successfully completed, we offer to assist you through the entire company start-up process (optional – over 120 business services to choose from). You will have all you need for Tenders and Contracts – BEE, Tax, VAT, Branding, Business Plans and more! Register your Company now! To watch our video on Company Registration, click here.
READY? APPLY within 1 minute by completing our easy online application form.
You may also request (a) consultation or (b) a discounted custom package on the form below.
Our Company Registration Packages at CIPC are priced from only R795. Timeframes start from 24 hours. Our Clients are based all over South Africa and the world – this is an easy online service. Join thousands of South Africans who receive outstanding service and support each month.
Included in each Company Registration package:
The provinces and cities in South Africa that we serve include:
- Company Registration at CIPC in Gauteng.
- Company Registration at CIPC in Johannesburg.
- Company Registrations at CIPC in Pretoria, also in:
- Mpumalanga, including Nelspruit and Middelburg.
- Limpopo, including Tzaneen and Polokwane.
- Northern Cape, including Kimberley and Upington.
- Western Cape, including Cape Town, Paarl and Stellenbosch.
- Eastern Cape, including East London, Port Elizabeth and Queenstown.
- Kwazulu Natal, including Durban, Ladysmith and Newcastle.
- Free State, including Bloemfontein and Welkom.
- North West, including Rustenburg, Brits and Vryburg.
- All over South Africa!