Do you need to Register a Company? We are Professional Accounts and Lawyers that will do your Company Registration with the CIPC and the Dti of South Africa. This entire process is quick, easy and online.
The last 2015 Pty’s are on offer until 11 December 2015!! Apply on this page.
|What we offer:
*Disclaimer: We are professional Accountants (SAIBA & SAIT registered) and Lawyers representing Clients at institutions – we are not the Government. Our Company Registration, Tax and other company services are also available directly at the Government departments.
A new business needs numerous services and guidance in the first year after company formation. After your company registration at CIPC / DTI has successfully been completed, we offer to assist you through the entire company start-up process. You will have all you need – BEE, Tax, VAT, Branding, etc. Our Company Registration Packages at CIPC are priced from only R795, with timeframes starting at 24 hours. Register your Company now!
We have seven General Company Registration Options. All includes a free Tax Number. Below follows our 3 ‘Pty Only’ Options:
|Included in each Company Registration package:
Watch our video on ‘How to register a Company’:
Apply within 2 minutes by following our 3 EASY steps! Start below:
We represent clients who need company registration services at CIPC from all South African provinces / cities. As our processes are online you can actually be anywhere in the world when starting a company in South Africa. The provinces and cities in SA that we serve includes:
- Company Registration at CIPC in Gauteng
- Company Registration at CIPC in Johannesburg
- Company Registrations at CIPC in Pretoria, also in:
- Mpumalanga, including Nelspruit and Middelburg
- Limpopo, including Tzaneen and Polokwane
- Northern Cape, including Kimberly and Upington
- Western Cape, including Cape Town, Paarl and Stellenbosch
- Eastern Cape, including East Londen, Port Elizabeth and Queenstown
- Kwazulu Natal, including Durban, Ladysmith and Newcastle
- Free State, including Bloemfontein and Welkom
- North West, including Rustenburg, Brits and Vryburg