Step No.1 for any new Business is to Register a Company at CIPC. We can assist you with your South Africa Company Registration and everything else needed to start your business. Register Below or Toll Free on 0800 007 269.
We have assisted over 30 000 entrepreneurs to Register a Company – since 2006! Our (1) Company Registration Experience, (2) Money-Back Guarantee and (3) Free Services makes us SA’s Top Rated Company Registration Service Provider. No documents required. Everything happens online.
Depending on the stage of starting a business you are in, your budget and your current needs – we can make up a package to fit you 100% at affordable rates. You can just Register a Company for R990; or add Tax Clearance, VAT Registration, COID Registration and more in a Discounted Package – costing up to R3990.
(1) Register a Company Only.
“Register a Company at CIPC in 24-hours and explore other registration services later as my budget allows.”
(2) Register a Company Package.
“Register a Company at CIPC and complete the other essential registration services all at once – to become fully Tender Compliant in 1 week.”
How to Register a Company in South Africa:
We do the hard work for you – we will ensure that your PTY Company Registration (previously known as a CC) is successful. Our specialists will assist you with all the requirements to Register a Company, and will help you with all the required documentation (if applicable). We provide an effective and complete solution to register a Company: All you need is an ID number and SA Address (foreigners need a passport). All applicants need to be 18 years or older. Our professional and dedicated Consultants will process your Company Registration in days. Afterwards you can also explore over 120 services for new Companies here.
What we offer you when you Register a Company through us:
- Get Your Own Dedicated Consultant as your direct contact person.
- We promise fast and effective online service @ CIPC or your money back. Most new companies can be registered within 1 working day.
- Our requirements are simple and easy: apply online & provide us with your ID number and SA address (no documentation required in most cases).
- Toll Free Consultation is available – 0800 007 269 (Monday to Thursday 08:30 am – 05:00 pm, Friday 8:30 am – 03:00 pm, free from landlines and cellphones).
- Ready for Tenders and Contracts. Receive ALL the required Company Registration Documents from CIPC / Dti. We include a Guaranteed Company Name, free Tax Number and BEE Affidavit. We can also assist with Tax Clearance, VAT Registration, COID Registration, Letter of Good Standing, NHBRC Registration and more than 120 other Company Services!
- FREE Business Bank Account from Nedbank (optional).
Included in each Company Registration package:
- Contact your own dedicated Consultant (toll free) for free advice before applying or paying. Just phone 0800 007 269 (Monday to Thursday 08:30 am – 05:00 pm, Friday 8:30 am – 03:00 pm) – we are here to assist.
- Our simple online system enables Clients from ANYWHERE to register a Company at CIPC in South Africa. Click here to view it.
- Choose from numerous payment options with a money-back guarantee.
- Surety of unique Company Name. Your company name’s success is guaranteed. If CIPC rejects your Company name options (after we have cleared it), we will apply again at our own expense.
- We send you ALL the required Company Documents. These include your Company Registration Certificate (CoR14.3 / CK), Appointment of Incorporators and Directors Forms (CoR14.1 and CoR14.1A) and The Memorandum of Incorporation (CoR15.1A) on request. All as per the Company Registration standards of the CIPC, Dti and the Companies Act of 2008.
- Receive a Nedbank Bank Account at NO COST upon registration (optional).
We assist with Company Registration throughout South Africa, including Johannesburg, Soweto, Sandton, Cape Town, Pretoria, Durban, Bloemfontein, Polokwane, Port Elizabeth and smaller towns across the country. Our service is online and you can Register a Company online from anywhere in South Africa or the world.